Spacious & Spectacular!
We offer the best in guinea pig cages at the very best prices! Compatible with Piggy BedSpreads, our habitats provide the ideal environment for your guinea pig, allowing for excellent ventilation, maximum visibility, and the space required for your guinea pig to run and be healthy. Our cages are made from components called “cube and coroplast” or C&C cages. The grids are made from storage cube components and the coroplast is made of lightweight corrugated plastic . All our cages come as kits with everything you need to build the perfect habitat.
With Each Cage you will get
- The grids to make the cage walls
- Connectors to connect the grids together
- A supply of zip ties (cable ties) to reinforce the grid connections (optional)
- A coroplast tray, cut and scored
- Easy to follow assembly instructions
- Simply snap the cage walls together using the connectors and then place the plastic tray inside. It’s just that easy!
- Two different grid colors available (white & Black) and seven different tray colors (white, black, blue, red, yellow, & green)
Cage Loft Kits
- 1×2 and 2×2 loft kits come complete with the coroplast tray, ramp, and all necessary grids, zip ties, and connectors to add a loft to your existing C&C Cage.
What Size Cage Should I Get?
- 2×3 Grid C&C Cage: (30″x44″ Assembled) – Ideal for 1 guinea pig (Compatible with a 2×3 Piggy BedSpread)
- 2×3.5 Grid C&C Cage: (30″x54″ Assembled) – Ideal for 1 to 2 guinea pigs (Compatible with a 2×3.5 Piggy BedSpread)
- 2×4 Grid C&C Cage: (30″x60″ Assembled) – Ideal for 2 to 3 guinea pigs (Compatible with a 2×4 Piggy BedSpread)
- 2×5 Grid C&C Cage: (30″x76″ Assembled) – Ideal for 2 to 4 guinea pigs (Compatible with a 2×5 Piggy BedSpread)
- 2×6 Grid C&C Cage: (30″x90″ Assembled) – Ideal for 2 to 5 guinea pigs (Compatible with a 2×6 Piggy BedSpread)
Please note that we can not accept returns of cages that have been assembled. This is because we can’t restock and resell the grids because they will have small impressions or tears in the vinyl coating, and the connectors will lose some of the gripping strength.