Litter Box System
$27.12 – $38.61SKU: 1079
Neat, Easy, Clean & Fun!
If you have Guinea Pigs you know they like to poop in corners. You also know they like to snooze in this same general area. So why not take advantage of that fact and place a Piggy Litter Box in their favorite corner. Your guinea pig will use his litter box for most of his ‘business’, eliminating in the corner of the box, while using a special area for snoozing! Includes: (1) Litter Box: coroplast box (small 12″x12″x2″ or large 12″x26″x2″), cut, scored & ready to assemble (simply tape up corners). (1) Litter-Liner: A 3-layered, washable, mini-spread that lines the Litter Box:
How it works
- Place your Piggy Litter Box in a corner of your cage.
- Lift out box 1-2 times a day and sweep out droppings and hair.
- After 1 week, or as often as you like, remove the litter liner and wash in your washer and dry on low-med heat in your dryer, or line dry.
Benefits of Piggy Litter Boxes
- Easy to clean up after your piggy
- Most of your piggy’s droppings end up in the litter box
- Your Piggy stays cleaner and drier
- Piggies Love their special new area
- Beautifies your cage
- Piggy Litter-Liners come in your choice of fleece designs (see fabric selections)
- When used correctly, Piggy Litter Boxes create cleaner more sanitary environment
- Durable and washable
- All components designed to hold up to hundreds of weekly washings.
- No exposed coroplast for piggy to chew on
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|
Hay Cafe$19.80 – $31.30
Mini Broom & Pan$4.95 – $5.74
Critter Canteen Water Bottle (16oz.)$8.29
Gift Certificate$25.00 – $500.00
STAYbowl$10.40 – $14.53
Add to cartAdd to cart
Wheeky Treat Ball$7.25