Bedding Made Better!
A Midwest Piggy BedSpread is a washable, reusable, absorbent ‘bed-spread’ made of 3 exclusive components sewn together to create a custom fitted bedding system (Patent Pending, US 61/264,371). Midwest Piggy BedSpreads are designed for use with the Midwest Guinea Habitat. However instead of using the canvas liner which comes with the cage, it is designed to be used in conjunction with a coroplast tray which replaces the canvas liner. Don’t have a coroplast tray to fit your Midwest Guinea Habitat cage? Click here to purchase one. This bedding system is a great alternative to costly, disposable bedding products such as Carefresh, Pine shavings, or pellets.
Available in dozens of awesome prints! Would you rather have your Piggy BedSpread made using a solid color? Simply select any print fleece, add it to cart, and then at checkout, indicate in the “Customer Notes” field that you want your Piggy BedSpread made using one of the solid colors found on our fabrics page.
Benefit of Using Midwest Piggy BedSpreads
- EASY to change!
- Huge $$ savings compared to disposable bedding products!
- NO more dusty wood shavings kicked on the floor!
- Withstands hundreds of washings!
- Colorful and stimulating! Did you know your guinea pigs see in color?
- Fleece and soaker layer are quilted together to prevent bunching when sweeping poops.
- Keeps all droppings on the surface for easy clean up!
- Simply sweep up poops daily.
- Wash & dry the bedding weekly (see product care info).
- Piggy BedSpreads reduce pet odor!
- Your piggy will LOVE the soft & dry surface!
- Makes your ho-hum cage a boutique cage!
- Piggies show their delight by pop-corning, running laps, and eventually sprawling out on their spreads!