Bedding Made Better!
A Midwest Piggy Liner is a washable, reusable, absorbent ‘pad’, measuring 24″x48″, designed for use with a Midwest Guinea Habitat and the Guinea Habitat Plus. Made of fleece on both sides and a super absorber in the middle, these pads are designed to absorb urine from the top down and from the bottom up in case any urine gets under the pad. No need for a coroplast tray, simply place it inside the cage on top of the canvas lining. A “must have” if you own a Midwest Guinea Habitat cage and want to get rid of messy disposable bedding
Approximate Dimensions: 27″ x 50″ (made a little oversized to allow for some shrinkage)
Benefit of Using Midwest Piggy Liners
- EASY to change!
- Huge $$ savings compared to disposable bedding products!
- NO more dusty wood shavings kicked on the floor!
- Withstands hundreds of washings!
- Colorful and stimulating! Did you know your guinea pigs see in color?
- Fleece and soaker layer are quilted together to prevent bunching when sweeping poops.
- Keeps all droppings on the surface for easy clean up!
- Simply sweep up poops daily.
- Wash & dry the bedding weekly (see product care info).
- Piggy Liners reduce pet odor!
- Your piggy will LOVE the soft & dry surface!
- Makes your ho-hum cage a boutique cage!
- Piggies show their delight by pop-corning, running laps, and eventually sprawling out on their spreads!