Bedding Made Better!
This Piggy BedSpread is designed to be used specifically with a Hagen Living World Deluxe Habitat. They come in two sizes, Large (37.8″L x 22.4″W x 22″H) and X-Large (46.9″L x 22.8″W x 24″H).
A Piggy BedSpread is a washable, reusable, absorbent ‘bed-spread’ made of 3 exclusive components sewn together to create a custom fitted bedding system. This bedding system is a great alternative to costly and consumable bedding products such as Carefresh, Pine shavings, or pellets.
*Note about the large Hagen Living World Deluxe Habitat*
These cages are best suited as travel cages. The minimum recommended space for a single guinea pig is 7.5 sq ft.
A soft & colorful fleece wicks away urine from the surface into the absorbent layer below, keeping your piggies dry. This layer covers the cage floor and covers all 4 walls, inside & out, so your guinea pig can’t burrow under the bedding.
A super-absorbent textile which absorbs 10 x it’s weight. We do not use cheap U-haul pads as do other copy cat systems. U-haul pads disintegrate in the washer and dryer. Our exclusive textile is durable and far more absorbent than any other product on the market such as flippers or liners.
A premium grade waterproof fabric which prevents leaks and seepage into the coroplast tray. (Minor seepage could occur if the spread is not washed and dried on a weekly basis).
Benefits of Using Piggy Bedspreads
- EASY to change!
- Huge $$ savings compared to disposable bedding products!
- NO more dusty wood shavings kicked on the floor!
- Withstands hundreds of washings!
- Colorful and stimulating! Did you know guinea pigs see in color?
- Fleece and soaker layer are quilted together to prevent bunching when sweeping poops.
- Keeps all droppings on the surface for easy clean up!
- Simply sweep up poops daily.
- Wash & dry the bedding weekly (see product care info).
- PiggyBedSpreads reduce pet odor!
- Your piggy will LOVE the soft & dry surface!
- Makes your ho-hum cage a boutique cage!
- No exposed coroplast means your piggies won’t chew their cage.
- Piggies show their delight by pop-corning, running laps, and eventually sprawling out on their spread!