Replacement Litter Liner
$21.89 – $31.30SKU: N/A
Price shown in US Dollars
Product Ships within 2-5 Business Days
Litter Liner (without coroplast litter tray)
For those of you who already have a small litter box, these litter liners are a life saver. Keep a few of these on hand so you can change them out every few days. Your guinea pigs love to lounge in their favorite corners, so be sure to have a clean fresh replacement liner ready to go.
Includes 1 Litter-Liner (small 12″ x 12″ x 2″ or large 12″x26″x2″): A 3-layered, washable, mini-spread that lines the Litter Box (box not included).
How it works
- Place your Piggy Litter Box in a corner of your cage.
- Lift out box 1-2 times a day and sweep out droppings and hair.
- After 1 week, or as often as you like, remove the litter liner and wash in your washer and dry on low-med heat in your dryer, or line dry.
Benefits of Piggy Litter Boxes
- Easy to clean up after your piggy
- Most of your piggy’s droppings end up in the litter box
- Your Piggy stays cleaner and drier
- Piggies Love their special new area
- Beautifies your cage
- Piggy Litter-Liners come in your choice of fleece designs (see fabric selections)
- When used correctly, Piggy Litter Boxes create cleaner more sanitary environment
- Durable and washable
- All components designed to hold up to hundreds of weekly washings.
- No exposed coroplast for piggy to chew on
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|
Hay Cafe$19.80 – $31.30
Litter Box System$27.12 – $38.61
Mini Broom & Pan$4.95 – $5.74
STAYbowl$10.40 – $14.53
Wheeky Treat Ball$7.25
Gift Certificate$25.00 – $500.00
Read moreRead more
Top Fill Water Bottles (16oz.)$14.59
Critter Canteen Water Bottle (16oz.)$8.29