Ramp For C&C Cage
Ramps For C&C Cages
Are you looking to expand your C&C Cage to include a loft? Do you want to replace your existing chewed up ramp? Then you need a a strong, well constructed ramp to allow your guinea pigs access to their 2nd level space.
Our ramps feature the following specifications:
- 26.5″ Long, 5.25″ Wide, with 3.25″ high sidewalls
- Made using 4mm coroplast
- Reinforced with steel inserts
- Washable carpet pad giving your piggy great traction
- Super strong two-sided tape to secure the ramp to the loft
Want to give your ramp protection from chewing AND make it gorgeous? Check out our Ramp Covers!
- A note about ramps. Some guinea pigs need extra time to adjust to a new ramp. If they’ve never used a ramp before, it may take a few days for them to acclimate to moving up and down it. Tip: place some cucumbers or baby carrots on the ramp every day to encourage your piggy to use it. Then place the veggies in the loft and they’ll be scampering up and down their ramp with confidence.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|