Product Ships within 5-7 Business Days
Bedding Made Better!
A Cage Mate is a washable, reversible, absorbent pad/ liner featuring our super absorbent textile quilted between two layers of premium fleece. Cage Mates are a flat pad that cover the bottom of the cage only and are super-easy to install. This is an ideal option for cages where your coroplast has a higher back wall.
Cage Mates are designed for use with Cube and Coroplast cages (C&C Cages), but can be customized to fit almost any guinea pig or small animal cage! This bedding is a great alternative to costly and consumable bedding products such as Carefresh, Oxbow Eco-Straw or Aspen shavings.
Don’t have a C&C cage? Email us the length and width of your cage along with your zip code and we’ll provide you with a price quote including shipping.
Benefits of Using Cage Mates
- EASY to change!
- Huge $$ savings compared to disposable bedding products!
- NO more dusty wood shavings kicked on the floor!
- Withstands hundreds of washings (see product care info)!
- Colorful and stimulating! Did you know guinea pigs see in color?
- Fleece and absorbent layer are quilted together to prevent bunching when sweeping poops.
- Keeps all droppings on the surface for easy clean up!
- Simply sweep up poops daily.
- Wash & dry the bedding weekly (or more often if you have multiple piggies).
- Cage Mates reduce pet odor!
- Your piggy will LOVE the soft & dry surface!
- Makes your ho-hum cage a boutique cage!
- Reversible for two great looks!
- Guinea pigs show their delight by pop-corning, running laps, and sprawling out on their liner!
Loft Cage Mates
1×2 and 2×2 Loft Cage Mates are designed to fit a loft where the ramp comes up through the floor of the loft along the left side. The ramp opening is 6″ wide and 8″ deep. If you’d like to order a 1×2 or 2×2 loft Cage Mate without the cut-out in the floor to accommodate the ramp, simply indicate in the customer notes section at checkout that you do not want the cut-out in your loft Cage Mate.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|